Saturday, August 15, 2009
Okay, so coincidentally I wanted to blog about how I spent the whole of national day with Fattah, together with a digicam in hand, but all we took was 1 photo of ourselves together. ONE. one bloody, pathetic, miserable photo.
You see, I don't have a digicam of my own. So I use my dad's. And I yearn for one. But when I actually have one with me, we end up forgetting to take photos. And at the end of the day when we're all serabai and sememek and penat, we'll be too lazy already.
And I wanted to blog about this earlier this week, but procrastinated til NN brought it up too. Hahaha.
ANYWAY,
We spent NDP with Fattah's young uncle and cousin, and his little cousins/nieces whatever. And they're like 2+ months old. And I mentioned they because it's a pair of twins. And only now do I realise how tiring and taxing it can be to handle twin troubles. It's seriously double of everything. And so let me just say I admire all mothers of twins, triplets, quads, quints, sextuplets, etc. (excluding Octo Mom, sorry, but I think u macam not so responsible gitu kan)
And back to where I was..
Ahh forget it. Da 230! Nak isyak and tdo. Tomorrow ah k. With photos, insyallah. =D
Labels: im not good at telling stories
X O X O; 2:02 am